Alloy Offsets protect irregular and flared cracks that regular nuts cannot. Every size of Alloy Offset has a robust 12kN strength rating. The wires they are mounted on are set into a recess to reduce wear, while larger sizes have holes that reduce weight. Use in conjunction with Wallnuts for comprehensive all season crack protection.
- Assymetrical taper gives stable placements in offset cracks
- Allows placement in two orientations for increased versitility
- Grooved faces improve security in irregular rock
- Colour coded for easy size identification
- Passive protection works in wet and icy conditions.
|HB Alloy Offset 7||A1817A||Gold||12kN||27g||12.0 / 15.1mm||EN 12270:2013|
|HB Alloy Offset 8||A1818A||Blue||12kN||30g||13.5 / 17.9mm||EN 12270:2013|
|HB Alloy Offset 9||A1819A||Red||12kN||37g||17.1 / 21.4mm||EN 12270:2013|
|HB Alloy Offset 10||A1820A||Grey||12kN||45g||19.4 / 25.1mm||EN 12270:2013|
|HB Alloy Offset 11||A1821A||Turquoise||12kN||56g||23.2 / 30.0mm||EN 12270:2013|
|HB Alloy Offset Set 7-11||A1817/21A||Assorted||195g||EN 12270:2013|
Conformity and Certification
Click here to link to DMM website and access technical documents