Webbing construction allows the Alpine harness to withstand the high wear experienced in climbing walls and outdoor centres. It is highly adjustable to maximise the range of fit each size caters to.
Thread back buckles are easy to use and check. A high tie in point helps keep climbers upright, and is colour coded to indicate harness size. Leg loops are also colour coded, making it easy for users to fit correctly first time.
Gear loops and leg loop restraining straps are replaceable, increasing the Alpine's lifespan.Simple and rugged design makes the Alpine harness suitable for climbing wall and outdoor centre use.
- Webbing construction for rugged simplicity and minimal weight
- Reinforced tie in points for durability in areas of high wear
- High tie in point reduces chance of inversion
- Colour coded tie-in points for easy size identification
- Highly adjustable for a broad range of fit
- Colour coded leg loops for easy fitting
- Fully adjustable for use with a variety of layering systems
- Gear loop allows racking
Conformance: EN12277:2015 Type C
For sizing information visit DMM's website -
Conformity and Certification
Click here to link to DMM website and access technical documents