The DMM Boa is a high volume carabiner with a large gate opening and extended top bar, making it easy to clip with thick ropes and slings, and allowing it to accommodate multiple attachments.
Its asymmetric shape sits naturally in the hand for easy handling, and I-Beam construction means that despite its large size, the Boa is still relatively light.
- Rigging carabiner for strength and ease of handling
- HMS carabiner for ease of rigging
- Large gate opening and high internal volume for easy handling and more attachment options
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-beam construction for optimum strength to weight ratio
Details are for Screwgate option - see DMM website for more information
MBS (Major Axis): 25kN
MBS (Minor Axis): 10kN
MBS (Gate Open): 8kN
Dimensions: 81 x 120mm
Gate Opening (X): 25mm
Conformance: EN 362:2004 B/T, EN 12275:2013 B & H
Conformity and Certification
Click here to link to DMM website and access technical documents