The same camming angle of 13.75°, as used with our Dragons, provides the optimum balance of holding power and range. You will appreciate the holding power of the TripleGrip lobes with their ‘raw alu’ surface, particularly on smooth rock types such as slate and limestone. The narrow head width and compact trigger allow the cams to be placed deep in small pockets.
- 13.75 camming angle for optimum combination of holding power and range
- TripleGrip lobes with 'raw alu' surface increaces coefficient of friction and therefore holding power as well as reducing the cam walking into cacks
- Flexible Stem
- Narrow head width for small pocket placements
- Compact trigger bar with thumb loop provides good control
- Extendable 11mm Dynatec sling to reduce rope drag and reduce the number of quickdraws needed on route
- Complememnts smaller Dragon Cams - Sizes 4, 5 and 6 Dragonfly cams overlap with size 00 -1 Dragons.
Technical Documents and Declaration of Conformity
All Dragonfly cams conform to EN 12276:2013
To view this document as well as user instructions please visit DMM's website by clicking here.