The Anchora is an anchor device designed by Lyon Equipment with climbing walls and technical training centres in mind.
- The Anchora offers five attachment points which are designed to allow different connecting and loading configurations
- Attachment points provide a smooth bearing surface minmising wear on any connectors
- The design allows positioning of the connectors and ropes away from the structure, thereby prolonging the life of rope connectors and surface of the structure
- Connectors can be replaced independently of the Anchora, reducing ongoing costs
- Large connectors can be held captive once the Anchora is fitted, removing the need for captive bar versions
- The Anchora has been independently tested and meets the requirements of EN 795:2012 Type A ad CEN?TS 16415:2013 Type A for two persons